Truman Elementary School

Skip to main content
Search The Site
Parents » K-12 Registration Information

K-12 Registration Information

Parents or Legal Guardians must register their children for school. All students must have a certified state birth certificate or copy, immunizations, and proof of address prior to starting school.  Proof of address can be in the form a utility bill, rent agreement or house proof of purchase. Please call the office at 872-1900 for more information.